2011-01-19

LiveWork

LiveWork is an outsourcing website. People post 'projects' that they need to be filled. You just apply and wait to be accepted. It's similar to ChaCha whereas most of them are answering questions. However, the pay per question is higher and the answers do require some research.

I was originally working on a project for Dictionary.com. I provided 900-character summary answers to questions. The pay for that one was $0.79 a question. Those took me a bit longer to do, so I could only average maybe 10 answers an hour. This project has since been canceled, but I got paid for what I did.
Now I am working on a project for Ask.com. I provide 150-character summary answers to questions. The pay is $0.34 a question. The pay is less than Dictionary.com, but more than ChaCha. Because it's only 150-characters, I can complete about 20-25 an hour if I put my mind to it. They do still require some research, but it's really easy to come up with 150 characters. 

LiveWork pays on or around the 3rd and 18th of each month via PayPal. This last payday I got paid on the 14th, which was nice. So, if you don't have a PayPal account be sure to get one. PayPal is secure. I have been using PayPal for years.
If you are interested in working for LiveWork, follow this link: http://www.livework.com. Fill out the registration form. Then, fill out your profile and apply to any projects that interest you.

If you have any questions or need advice on what to put in your profile, send me an email at n.elaine85@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment