2011-01-19

Scentsy

Scentsy is a great at-home business. It is one I have plans to become a part of. However, for now I do not. A friend of mine does, though.

Unique Scentsy warmers use a low-watt bulb to melt the specially formulated wax slowly, maximizing the fragrance time of the Scentsy Bar or Scentsy Brick. With no flame, soot or wick, the Scentsy system is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 Scentsy fragrances.

As a Scentsy consultant you would sell these awesome products. People can buy online, through a party, or a catalog. There is a lot of earning potential with Scentsy. The start-up cost with Scentsy is $99. With that, you get your start-up kit as well as your online website.

For more information about Scentsy, follow this link: https://jamiedalton.scentsy.us/Home. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email at n.elaine85@gmail.com. I will either get the answer for you or put your in contact with my friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment