2011-01-19

oDesk

One website I have found extremely useful in my work-at-home endeavors is oDesk. It's a freelance website. Employers post jobs in many different categories and contractors bid on them. I have been hired for two jobs on there so far. Their jobs range from data entry to article writing to email handling and so much more. There really is no shortage of jobs on there. It's all in what you're looking for.

I am currently working on two jobs on oDesk. For one I am writing a total of 30 articles. They only have to be 150 words, but have to be on electronic cigarettes, car tires, and wiper blades. I'll admit it's a bit boring, but the money will be nice to have. For the other, I am writing a total of 50 articles. These articles are mainly on Japan and cars. They have to be a minimum of 300 words and I get paid $1 for every 100 words. This employer is great to work with. He has already paid me $70 for my first batch of articles as he only sends out 10 topics at a time.

I obviously enjoy writing. However, as I said previously; oDesk has many different categories of jobs you can apply for. If you're interested in seeing what oDesk may have that would interest you go to the following link: http://www.odesk.com.

If you have any questions or need any help whatsoever, send me an email at n.elaine85@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment