2011-01-19

Welcome

So, you want to work from home? You probably just have no idea where to start or all you have found are scam-sounding opportunities. You may be only interested in finding a work-at-home opportunity that has no fees or start-up costs.

Well, you've come to the right place. Here, I will share everything I know and have found along my journey of finding the perfect work-at-home opportunities out there. I will share the good and the bad. I will be completely honest about my experiences. However, keep in mind that my experiences may differ from the experiences of someone else. What I am looking for in my work-at-home opportunities may be different from someone else.

So, why do I work from home? I am fully capable of finding a job outside of the home. I am not disabled by any means. However, I have a family. I have a one-year old son and I am pregnant with number two. I also have a fiancé who works outside of the home. The daycare costs are pretty high. So, why not work from home and kill two birds with one stone so to speak? I can make money from home, save money on daycare costs, and spend time with my family. It's an all around win if you ask me.

How did I find all of my work-at-home opportunities? A LOT of google searches. That, and trial and error. Because I spend most of my time at home, I have more time to dedicate to researching things. I have done a lot of research. I wanted to make sure everything I chose to do was legitimate and would prove to be a dependable source of income. Everything I do now falls into that category. However, there have been some that I've tried that do not. As I said before, I will give you the good and the bad.

Well, thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you come back soon for future updates. Bookmark my blog if you would like for easy access. I will be posting quite frequently. I hope you find some useful information here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment