2011-01-19

Firefox Add-ons

There are a lot of Firefox add-ons I use that I recommend for various purposes. These add-ons can help with performance, browsing, ChaCha guiding, oDesk, and more. I will continue to update this list as I come across new add-ons I think are beneficial.


Adblock Plus - This gets rid of all those annoying ads.
Answers - This gives definitions
AutoCopy - This makes it so you can highlight and copy without having to do to CTRL+C command, which I find useful in guiding as well as LiveWork searches.
ChaCha StatsClicker - This keeps track of all the money you have made with ChaCha.
Clear Cache Button - This is just an easier way to clear your cache.
ClickCapper - This helps with cleaning up your questions because you can double-click on any word and it will capitalize the first letter of that word, which is great when you're planning to succinct.
Clippings - This is a great tool where you can save frequently used phrases and can even assign hotkeys to them.
ColorfulTabs - This helps to keep your tabs organized.
FastestFox - This helps you search quicker, which I use a lot with LiveWork.
FoxClocks - This helps with keeping track of other time zones, which I find the most useful in my oDesk work because I work with people from all over the world.


0 comments:

Post a Comment