2011-01-21

Katie B. - how to get started with writing jobs on oDesk?

Q: I seen a bunch of jobs at odesk about writing articles. I love to write and I have always been pretty good at it. I seen that i would need to write sample articles and I was wondering if you could give me some advice on how to get started. Do I just pick any topic to write about? Should I start a blog?

A: The writing jobs are literally all that I do on oDesk because I like to write like you and it's not something I don't have to try to hard for. Some may require to write a sample and some won't. Generally, they will give you the topic for the sample article. You just apply and wait to hear back. If they want to see your work first then they'll let you know. If you're selected, they'll go over all the details of what you'll be writing about. Most of the articles you'll write will require some research. Some will be boring and others will be interesting. When you complete your sample article you will reply to their message and attach your article. This is also how you will submit all of your other articles for the job as you complete them. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment