2011-01-31

so much to do, so little time!

I just realized how much I over-work myself. I was just going over my oDesk jobs I currently have and their due dates. All I can say is OH MY!!

I just started a new contract today for The Reynolds Group. It's due TOMORROW! I have to write 5 articles between 400 and 500 words on designer sunglasses. That's for $20. I really need the money right now, so that's why I took that one on with such a short deadline.

Then I have my Portal Japan articles. It's a total of 50 articles each month. I have already completed 20. I am on my next batch of 10. I'd like to get these finished ASAP because I average about $45 for every 10 and again, the money is always nice.

Then I have my report on creating traffic videos of Rubicon Ventures. I didn't realize how quickly this was due. I have until February 4th. Eeks! But once I complete it, that's another $50 in my pocket.

And lastly, I have my 100 travel articles for Travelocity. These are all due by February 6th. I have only completed 26. I really need the money from that one, $150.

I just did a list of importance:

1. The Reynolds Group
2. Portal Japan
3. Rubicon Ventures
4. Travelocity

After doing that I did a time analyze for completing each project:

-The Reynolds Group- 2-3 hours to complete research and typing up the articles.
-Portal Japan- 3 hours to research and complete 10 articles, 6 hours to complete the full 20 left.
-Rubicon Ventures- 6-7 hours to research, compile information, and build the full report.
-Travelocity- 4-5 hours to research and complete 24 articles, 14 hours to complete the rest of what is due in full.

All I say is that I hope nobody else pushes themselves to the limit like this. It looks like I'm going to be up until at least 2am working on all of these.

However, to anyone with a lot of jobs; I recommend making a list of importance as well as time analyzing. It makes it easier to see the big picture.

I also have a goal for ChaCha by payday of 2/15. I have to complete 400 a day to reach my goal.

So much to do, so little time! Wish me luck, I'm off to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment